Excitement is set to erupt at the ITM 500 Auckland, November 6-8, as V8 Supercars brings the ultimate sporting rivalry to the racetrack.
Australia and New Zealand will go head to head in a passionate action-filled battle which will have the Kiwis eager for domination on home soil at Pukekohe Park Raceway.
Don't miss your chance to see one of the world's greatest adrenalin pumping motorsports live in New Zealand. Grab your friends and family and join forces on the battlefield to get your nation across the finish line with a roar.
Kids 12 and under receive free trackside admission with a paying adult. Tickets from ticketek.co.nz
Track and driver Blessing held at Pukekohe Park Raceway Wednesday 4th November 2015
Camping facilities for the V8 Supercars 2015 -
1. Camping available at the Vintage Mercer Master Camp ground - off Tuakau Road, Pukekohe - see here for booking form
and here for the campground layout.
The camp site will be a minimum of 8 x 8 mtrs - some shower & toilet facilities available
2. Camping will also be available at the A&P Showgrounds, Station Road, Pukekohe - see here for site map
SELF CONTAINED CAMPING FACILITIES
We will have limited camp sites available on the Showgrounds for the weekend of the V8 Supercars in Pukekohe – 6 - 8th November 2015.
· The sites will only be available for self-contained motorhomes & caravans.
· There will be no tent sites
· There will be limited powered sites available.
· There will be toilets facilities available, serviced daily.
· There are NO showers available.
· Rubbish bins will be cleared daily.
· Cost to stay will be $40.00 per vehicle per night. Power will be an extra $10.00 per vehicle per night. NO EFTPOS available.
Sites to be pre booked. email@example.com
Phone - 09-238 8773
Pukekohe Showgrounds reserves right of entry.
A dump station is available at 71 Franklin Road, Pukekohe.